The OYRA nomination period has been extended till the end of this year, December 31, 2009.
(1) OYRA is to recognize and promote excellent researches by young ethnic Korean physicists in North America.
(2) Candidates are limited to those who are within 5 years from the completion of Ph. D. disseratation.
Please check our OYRA Award page for the detailed information.
The Newsletter Volume 28, Number 3 is avaialble now. The contents of the Newsletter are as follows:
- Message from the 28th President of the AKPA
- KPS, together with AKPA
- Featured Article 1: Dirty Superfluid
- Featured Article 2: Ultrafast Terahertz Radiation Generation
- Flash News: The First 7 TeV Proton-Proton Collisions at LHC
- AKPA Annual Meeting held at Portland, Oregon
- Upcoming events and meetings
Thanks to the E-link and Web Management Committee, AKPA homepage now has a new look since Aug. 31, 2010.
The Newsletter Volume 28, Number 4 is avaialble now. The contents of the Newsletter are as follows:
- Message from the 28th President of AKPA
- Featured Article 1: New Frontiers in Atomically-Engineered Complex Oxides
- Featured Article 2: Rationale and benefit of a new force at TeV scale
- Report on the Physics Symposium of the UKC 2010
- Audit Report
- Solicitation of Nominees for AKPA OYRA 2011
- Election for the 30th AKPA President and Auditor
- Upcoming Events and Meetings
You are cordially invited to propose a chapter proposal for the Book on "Green IT: Technologies and Applications" to be published by Springer-Verlag and sponsored by KSEA. Topics include Green Communications, Green Computing, Regulations and Standards, and Innovative Applications. Please, see this for the details.
- Proposal Submission: November 15, 2010
- Full Chapter Submission: February 28, 2011
- Publication: June 20, 2011
Page 5 of 8